Here at epiclinic®, we understands that you are likely to have questions and queries but may not be ready to book an appointment just yet.
To help with this we have created the below interactive Ask epiclinic® tool. Have a look at the questions to see if someone has already asked your question. If not simply submit your query in the form and epiclinic® will provide all of the answers.
If your question is a little more personal and private just select the ‘private’ checkbox in the form and we’ll respond to you directly, otherwise your fantastic question might even be used for an extended blog post (we won’t mention your name though).
Previous responses from epiclinic®
- I just read an article on how cosmetic medicine has so many different treatments. How do I decide which is best for me?
- Ask Dr Molton: Fraxel laser
- Ask Dr Molton: Natural treatments
- Ask Dr Molton: Which treatment should I have?
- Ask Dr Molton: Dermal Filler Prices
- Ask Dr Molton: Removing Marionette Lines
- Ask Dr Molton: PRP and Smoking