Our Medical Professionals
Dr Michael K Molton
Principal Doctor/Senior Medical Officer
Dr Michael Molton has accomplished extensive work and education in laser and rejuvenation. His cosmetic career spans over 18 years, making him an expert in the field of Cosmetic Medicine.
Dr Molton is currently engaged in research and the development of advanced imaging systems to substitute standard before and after photography. The research is in conjunction with the Faculty of Engineering, Computing and Mathematics at the University of Western Australia, one of the world’s top 100 universities. The Australian Research Council (ARC) is funding the research program which involves the implementation of facial mapping, 3D and 4D (3D printing) representations of the ageing processes, and treatment based on scientific evidence. The funding program was one of only 13 successful applications to the ARC out of a total of 47 presented by UWA.
Full credentials and experience:
- MBBS, Dip Cosm & Derm Laser
- Registered Medical Practitioner (unconditionally) in all states of Australia
- Graduated University of Western Australia 1993
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery
- Internship Fremantle Hospital 1993-4
- Residency Fremantle Hospital 1994-5
- Trainee West Australian Institute of Cosmetic Laser Surgery 1994-5
- RMO in-training 1995 Restoration Clinics of Australia
- Developed term ‘Cosmetic Physician’ 1996
- Foundation member Cosmetic Physicians Society of WA 1997
- Chief Medical Officer Restoration Clinic of WA 1998
- Convener 1st Live Surgery Workshop Australian Lipoplasty Association (ALA)
- President ALA 1999
- Member of Council Australasian College of Cosmetic Surgery 2000
- Vice-president Cosmetic Physicians Society of Australasia 2000
- Chairman (Oceania Chapter) International Society of Liposuction 2000
- Appointed Educator to Faculty of Education Pierre Fournier School of Liposuction 2001
- Executive member Cosmetic Physicians Society of Australasia 2001(CPSA)
- Elected First Vice President International Society of Liposuction 2002
- Co-founder International Academy of Cosmetic Medicine 2003
- Convener of 2nd, 3rd, 4th Live Surgery Workshops ALA 2001-2004
- Case history published as Letter to the Editor Medical Journal of Australia Unusual Cause of DVT
- Journal article published as co-author in Journal Royal Australian & New Zealand College of Psychiatry on Incidence of Body Dysmorphic Disorder in patients seeking treatment of cosmetic appearance
- Published as author in Australian Journal of Cosmetic Surgery titled Safety of Liposuction in Australia
- Invited and sponsored speaker in Jakarta, Indonesia April 2003, Orlando, Florida USA January 1998 and Guadalajara, Mexico June 2002.
- INA Conference Phuket, Guest Speaker “Statistical Analysis of Facial Volume” 2012
- Presenter Australian Society of Cosmetic Medicine, Gold Coast Conference “Statistical Analysis of Facial Volume”2012
Dr Michael Molton has also personally instructed more than fifty practitioners in the finer arts and sciences of cosmetic medicine through various workshops.
Dr Raymund de la Cruz
Welcome Dr de la Cruz, our latest team member at epiclinic®
- Specialist experience
- Consultant in Emergency Medicine
- Passionate about quality assurance and patient care
In cosmetic procedures, as well as being a doctor qualified in special areas of medicine, it is essential to have an eye for art and form, and more than a touch of dexterity. Dr de la Cruz has a passion for detail, quality assurance, and patient care. With a background as a Specialist Consultant in Emergency Medicine, Raymund brings a particular expertise that is rarely found in doctors who love to work in cosmetic medicine. Outside of cosmetic medicine, Raymund’s passion, shared with his partner, can be found evident on the cover latest SA Homes and Interiors magazine http://www.salife.com.au/magazine/sahomes/
Dr Rachel Gronke
- Cosmetic Medical Doctor
- 20 years experience
- Member CPCA, ACAM
Dr. Gronke holds her Diploma of Cosmetic Medicine from the Australasian College of Aesthetic Medicine (ACAM) and has a Fellowship of ACAM, as well as being a board member of the College. In addition, she is a Full Member of the Cosmetic Physicians College of Australasia, also acting as the state representative for that College. Other affiliations include membership of Australasian College of Phlebology, Australia and New Zealand Society of Phlebology, the American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery and the AMA. She remains a vocationally registered GP with ongoing Continuing Professional Development.
From 2007 to 2015 Dr. Gronke was the owner and Medical Director of Laser Skin and Vein clinic in North Adelaide. Currently, Dr Gronke is focussing on sclerotherapy for superficial leg veins, skin rejuvenation with micro needling, and anti-wrinkle injections.
Dr. Gronke maintains her continuing aesthetic medical education by attending numerous medical conferences and training courses/workshops, both locally and internationally, as she passionately believes in maintaining a broad-based, up to date knowledge of an industry which is evolving so rapidly and where the learning never ceases.